These are some of the things we do in the Community:
- Mini University Leadership program View Kiwanis Kids Leadership Challenge Camp Slideshow
- Baby Sitter training in conjunction with the Brandon fire Dept.
- Learn not to burn fire safety program in conjunction with the Brandon Fire Dept.
- Support for the Brandon School Division "Food for Thought" program
- Support the Assiniboine Kiwanis Key Leader Program
- Support the Helping Hands Soup Kitchen
- Scholarships to the Brandon University and Assiniboine Community College
- Support the Assiniboine Kiwanis - Read Around the World program.
- Westman Kiwanis Court
- Preparing for Phase two of Westman Kiwanis Court
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Brandon Youth Curling
- 18th Central Scouting
- Navy League Cadets
- YAC youth program through the city of Brandon
- Brandon Regional Health Centre
- Youth for Christ (lit group)
- Brandon City Police Halloween Monster Mash youth event
- Else path Reid Family Resource Centre
- Scholarships to Brandon University and Brandon Festival of the Arts
- Support for Community Mobilization Westman
- Big Brothers and Sisters Youth Bowling
- Marquis Project Youth Education
- YMCA and YWCA youth activity programs
Donations Have been made to these Brandon & District Organizations
Kiwanis International. World Wide Projects. Stamp out Neo Natal Tetanus.
Poster delivery for Provincial Exhibition
The Provincial Exhibition of Manitoba hosts 3 major events annually:
Royal Manitoba Fair -March
Summer Fair -June
Manitoba Livestock Expo -November
The Kiwanis Club of Brandon delivers posters for these events as well as some other major events hosted by the Keystone Centre in Brandon.
Rideau Park Pavilion
To celebrate the upcoming 100th anniversary of Kiwanis In Brandon, the Kiwanis Club of Brandon is planning the construction of a pavilion in Rideau Park. The pavilion will celebrate/commemorate our 100th anniversary in 2019, and will also recognize our close physical attachment to this area, where we hold our annual Kar Derby ( our 31st derby is coming up this June 3rd.) The pavilion will also be available to all users of Rideau Park and will be large enough to accommodate family gatherings, weddings, and any other celebration. The Kiwanis Club wants to thanks the City of Brandon, and Behlen Industries for their support thus far in the project, if others would like to join via a donation to the project they can contact Frank Thomas at 204-724-5749 , or email@example.com or send a cheque to the “Kiwanis club of Brandon, Rideau Park Pavilion project “ to 12 Royal Bay , Brandon, Man. R7B 2W3