Be a Part of the Kiwanis Team
As an individual member, you will have the opportunity to engage like-minded professionals in your community, hear from interesting guest speakers – experts from a wide range of fields – at Kiwanis Luncheons and functions, and partake in various volunteer events to improve the community since 1919.
Join us for a Kiwanis lunch meeting every Tuesday except July & August when we meet alternate Tuesdays. These meetings give new members the opportunity to hear a series of interesting speakers and to learn about the needs of our community.
Student Community Service Volunteers: An Invitation
- An opportunity to share your experience, knowledge, and time serving our community
- Unlimited opportunities for personal and professional advancement through networking
- A variety of social activities where you'll meet new friends and business associates
- Experience in leadership development through community involvement, training and club participation
- An opportunity to receive "expert advice" from fellow members, who represent a wide spectrum of businesses, professions, trades and backgrounds
- Fellowship – We achieve this partly through the meeting where members get to know each other over lunch. But committee work and social activities augment this feeling of fellowship.
- Committee Work – As a service club we support a variety of projects and activities each year (listed elsewhere in this site)
- Enthusiasm – We hope and expect each member to share his experience and enthusiasm in serving the needs of Kiwanis.
- Our annual membership is $110.00 per year.
Our Lunch meetings are held at the Louis Riel Executive Dining Room on the main floor at Brandon University. (11:45 AM to 1:00 PM)
Please contact us through our email address below or any Kiwanis Member.